If you’ve been with us for awhile, you’ve probably seen our...Read more
Workamping Q&A #7 - Your Questions Answered
Have questions about Workamping and RVing? Listen in to this recorded webinar to get your questions answered by the creators and leaders of the Workamping industry - Workamper News Workamper.com.
In this session, we discuss:
- 02:26 Workamper New Toolkit
- 03:53 What type of jobs are out there?
- 11:56 Are there jobs in specific states?
- 13:17 Are there remote-work jobs?
- 14:35 What does a (job title) do?
- 16:40 What is the best place to work?
- 18:50 How do I find a Workamping job?
- 27:24 What if I have no experience?
- 29:58 Is it possible to do this full-time?
- 31:16 Are there jobs for solo Workampers?
- 32:50 Are there jobs for families with children?
- 35:40 We are Canadian. How does this work for us?
- 37:54 Are there any jobs that are "low key"?
- 40:10 Do any jobs provide a place to live?
- 42:18 How do you know what the owner/manager is like before you commit to working?
- 47:05 What are the rules of Workamping with pets? Can you have them? Limits?
- 50:09 Do Workampers receive 1099s for paid wages?
- 54:14 Is an RV site considered as taxable income?
- 55:37 Will there be a Workamper Rendezvous in 2022?
- 58:18 What internet services are best?
- 1:00:37 Explain how an owner/manager chooses the right Workamper.
- 1:04:48 How do employers feel about having a special need adult that is living with you in your RV
- 1:07:44 We are applying now for summer 2023. When might employers contact us?
- 1:14:04 How many Workamping jobs are year-round?